How to Print Wirelessly
The following steps are done from your device:
- Visit http://itss-paperc-pro.UNT.ad.UNT.edu.
- Login with your EUID as the username and your student password.
- On the left hand side of the screen, select “Web Print”.
- After clicking “Webprint”, select the “Submit a Job” option.
- Next, select the printer: itss-paperc-pro\UNTDLaw-4503-Queue (virtual) for the UNT Dallas College of Law.
- Next, click “Print Options and Account Selection” located at the bottom right hand of the screen
- Input how many copies you desire and click the “Upload Documents” selection at the bottom right hand of the screen.
- Select the button “Upload from Computer” to upload your files and click the “Upload and Print” selection at the bottom right hand of the screen.
The following steps are done from the printer:
- To release the print job that you submitted, begin by swiping your card at the printer in 620. If this is your first time printing at the printer, you will have to enter your information into the printer.
- For the first time: Swipe your badge on the printer and follow the prompts at the printer by entering your EUID and password.
- Re-swipe your badge after entering the information to release the print jobs.
- After swiping your badge, select your print job to be printed.
- Click “print” on the selected job to print, or cancel the job if you have changed your mind,